Lean Manufacturing, Metal Forming, Database Management System
1. Two day workshop on “ Metallography and Metallurgical Lab practice” organised by ASM International Bengalure Chapter on 7th and 8th December 2018.
2. Two day FDP on “ Being a Great Teacher” organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan during 3rd and 4th November, 2018.
3. Two day workshop on “ Outcome based Eduction (OBE)”, TEQIP – III Sponsored held at The heritage, Belur road, Hassan, on 4th and 5th August, 2018.
4. Five days TEQIP - III sponsored program on “Hands on training program for mechanical engineering Faculty Members on Thermo-Mechanical Simulator” between 17th to 20th July 2018 at the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Roorkee.
5. One Week Faculty development program on “Recent Development in Solar and wind energy system for on/off grid applications”; organised by Dept of E& E, MCE, Hassan between 9th to 13th July, 2018.
1. One Week Faculty development program on “;Recent trends in Automotive technology” organised by Dept of Automobile Engineering, MCE, Hassan between 25-29th June, 2018.
2. One day training program on TEQIP - III MIS held on 27th June, 2018 organised by the NPIU, Delhi.
3. One Week Faculty development program on “Total Quality Management” organised by the Dept. of I & P Engg., during 28th May to 1st June, 2018.
4. One day workshop on “Professional and Academic Quality in Engineering Courses (PAQ)” held on 23rd April 23, 2018 under TEQIP - III.
5. Three days workshop on “Finite Element Analysis” held between 5th - 6th Jan, 2018 at MCE in collaboration with Engineer Materials Inc.
6. Three days workshop on “Faculty Metors on Induction Programme for New students”, Organised by Government Engineering College, Raipur in association with NPIU during 4th to 6th September, 2017.
1. Five days workshop on “ Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, Organised by CMTI, Bangalore, held between 20th to 24th March, 2017.
2. Three days training on “ Innovative Teaching Methodologies”, Organised by IIT Bombay, held at MCE, Hassan between 10th to 12th March, 2017.
Details of the (Faculty development/training activities/STTPs) Conducted
1) Two days Training on Internal Auditor Training on Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015 for Final year students on 11 th and 12 th October, 2018.
2) Three days International conference titled Green Trends in Mechanical Engineering science held between 3 rd to 5 th October, 2018. Beneficiary Research scholars and Researchers.
3) One week short term training program on Digital Manufacturing a twinning program for research scholars and PG students of MCE and JEC from 6 th to 10 th July, 2018
1) One week FDP program on Advance manufacturing and Processing techniques from 12 th to 17 th February, 2018.
2) Three days training program on FEM for Engineering Applications for Final year students on 5 th to 7 th January, 2018.