Research programs leading to Ph.D/M.Sc (Engg.) are available in the following departments.
Research programs leading to Ph.D./M.Sc (Engg.) are available in the following departments.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Industrial Production and Engineering.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Information Science & Engineering.
- Working professionals, Faculty and others with a postgraduate qualification in the related discipline and in exceptional cases, Professionals with B.E. are eligible to apply for a Ph.D.
- The required qualification for M.Sc. (Engg) by research, is any 4-year engineering degree in the related discipline.
Deserving students can avail of several scholarships awarded by the Government of Karnataka. Here is a list of the scholarships and the corresponding applications that can be obtained from the Admission and Scholarship section during the month of August every year
- Post Metric Scholarship to SC/STs
- Fee-reimbursements to SC/STs
- Fee- a concession to Category-l, II, and III
- National Scholarship Portal for Minority Religion
- Defense Scholarship