1. Kinetics of oxidation of Indigocarmine by N-sodio-N-Bromotoluene sulfonamide in acidic buffer medium. S.Ananda, M.B.Jagadeesha, B.M.Venkatesha , N.M.Madegowda. International Journal of Chemical kinetics (IJCK), 29,453-459,1997(USA).
2. Ruthenium (III) catalyzed oxidation of Aliphatic primary amines by Bromamine-T in hydrochloric acid medium: A kinetic study, S.Ananda, M.B.Jagadeesha , Puttaswamy, N.M.Madegowda, Synthesis & reactivity in inorganic and metal- organic chemistry (SRIMC).27(8),1093-1113 ,1997 (USA).
3. Kinetics of oxidation of cysteine by Bromamine-T in H2SO4 medium .M.B. Jagadeesha, S.Ananda & M.G.Ramananda, Asian Journal of Chemistry, vol 10 ,no. 4 ,937-946 ,1998, (India)
4. Kinetics of Ruthenium (III) catalyzed oxidation of amides by Sodium-N-Bromotoluene Sulfonamide in Hydrochloric acid medium. S .Ananda M.B Jagadeesha and K.M.Lokanath Rai. Synthesis and reactivity in inorganic and metal-organic chemistry .29(1),1-21, 1999 (USA)
5. Oxidation of Aspirin by N-Sodio-N-Bromobenzenesulphonamide (Bromamine-B) in acid medium:A kinetic and mechanistic study.S.Ananda, M.G.Ramananda, M.B.Jagadeesha and Puttaswamy, Asian journal of chemistry.vol 11 No.1, 23-28,1999 ,(India)
6. Oxidation of cysteine by sodium-N-chlorotoluenesulfonamide (1hloramines-T) in HCl and H2SO4 media : A kinetic and mechanistic study. Ravi.J. Saldana, Ananda, .B. M. Venkatesha, .M. B. Jagadeesha. Oxidation communication , 22 , No.3,464-472 ,1999 (Bulgaria)
7. Kinetic and Mechanistic Studies of Some Aliphatic Amines, Oxidation by Sodium-NBromo-p-toluenesulfonamide in hydrochloric acid medium. S. Ananda, M..B. Jagadeesha, Puttaswamy, B.M. Venkatesha, T.K. Viand, N. M. Madegowda. International journal of chemical kinetics 32 (12),776-786,2000 (USA).
8. Mechanistic investigation of the oxidation of indoles with Bromamine-T In alkaline medium catalyzed by Os(VIII) H. Ramachandra, K.S.Rangappa, D. S. Mahadevappa, M. B. Jagadeesha. Oxidation communication 22 No.2, 248-258, 1999 (Bulgaria).
9. Kinetics of oxidation of gabapentin (neurontin) by chloramines – T in perchloric acid medium.K.Mohan & M.B.Jagadeesha. Indian Journal of Chemistry Vol.47- A, August 2008,pp. 1226-1229(India).
10. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K.N. Mohana, “Corrosion Inhibition Efficiency and Adsorption Characteristics of Some Schiff Bases at Mild Steel/Hydrochloric Acid Interface”, Journal of Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 45(3): 1031-1042, 2014 (IF: 3.80 - Elsevier).
11. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K.N. Mohana, H.B. Muralidhara “Electrochemical and Thermodynamic Studies to Evaluate the Inhibition Effect of Synthesized Piperidine Derivatives on the Corrosion of Mild Steel in Acidic Medium”, Ionics, 21(1), 263 – 281, 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s11581-014-1178-02014 (IF: 2.2 - Springer).
12. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K.N. Mohana, “Phytochemical Screening and Corrosion Inhibitive Behavior of Pterolobium Hexapetalum and Celosia Argentea Plant Extracts on Mild Steel in Industrial Water Medium”, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, 23(3): 201-211, 2014 ( Elsevier).
13. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K.N. Mohana, “Adsorption and Thermodynamic Characteristics of Plumeria Rubra Plant Extracts on Mild Steel Corrosion in Industrial Water Medium”, International Research Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry, 3(4): 330-346, 2013.
14. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K.N. Mohana, “Pyrimidine Based Piperidine Sulphonamides as New Class of Corrosion Inhibitors for Mild Steel in Hydrochloric Acid Solution: Adsorption and Electrochemical Studies” International Journal of Advanced Chemical Technology, 2(4):10-22, 2013.
15. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K.N. Mohana, “Synthesis of Thiazole Based 1,3,4-Oxadiazole Derivatives and Their Corrosion Inhibition Characteristics at Mild steel/Hydrochloric acid Interface”, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 5(10): 289-305, 2013.
16. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K.N. Mohana, “The Effect of Achyranthes Aspera Extracts on Mild Steel Corrosion in Industrial Water Medium”, ISRN Corrosion, Volume 2013, Article ID 261847, 2013.
17. K.N. Mohana, C.B. Pradeep Kumar, “Synthesis and Antioxidant Activity of 2-Amino-5 methylthiazol Derivatives Containing 1,3,4-Oxadiazole-2-thiol Moiety”. ISRN Organic Chemistry, Volume 2013, Article ID 620718, 8 pages DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/620718.
18. M.P. Chakravarthy, K.N. Mohana, C.B. Pradeep Kumar, “Synthesis, Adsorption, Thermodynamic Studies and Corrosion Inhibition Behaviour of Isoniazide Derivatives on Mild Steel in Hydrochloric Acid Solution” ISOR Journal of Applied Chemistry, 8(4): 07-19, 2015.
19. M.P. Chakravarthy, K.N. Mohana, C.B. Pradeep Kumar, “Corrosion Inhibition effect and Adsorption Behaviour of Nicotinamide Derivatives on Mild Steel in Hydrochloric Acid Solution” International Journal of Industrial Chemistry (Springer) 5:19, 2014. DOI: 10.1007/s40090-014-0019-3.
20. M.P. Chakravarthy, K.N. Mohana, C.B. Pradeep Kumar, “The Inhibition of Mild Steel Corrosion in Sulfuric Acid by New Dapsone Derivatives” Advances in Chemistry, 10(3): 2388 – 2402. 2014.
21. M.P. Chakravarthy, K.N. Mohana, C.B. Pradeep Kumar, A. M. Badiea “Corrosion Inhibition Behaviour and Adsorption Characteristics of Dapsone Derivatives on Mild Steel in Acid Medium” American Chemical Science Journal, 8(2): 1-16, 2015.
22. M.S. Raghu, K. Yogeesh Kumar, M.K. Prashanth, B.P. Prasanna, Raj Vinuth, C.B. Pradeep Kumar “Adsorption and Antimicrobial Studies of Chemically Bonded Magnetic Graphene Oxide – Fe3O4 Nanocomposites for Water Purification” Journal of Water Process and Purification, 17, 22-31, 2017(IF: 3.7 - Elsevier).
23. M.S. Raghu, C.B. Pradeep Kumar, K. Yogeesh Kumar, M.K. Prashanth, "Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Evaluation of novel 3-(4-chlorophenyl)-2 (substituted)quinazolin-4(3H)-one Derivatives as Multi-target Anti-inflammatory Agents" Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, DOI: doi.org/10.1002/jhet.3585, 2019 (IF: 1.24-Wiley).
24. M.K. Prashanth, M.S. Raghu, K. Yogeesh Kumar, C.B. Pradeep Kumar “Efficient Synthesis of RuO2 Nanoparticle with excellent activity for One-pot Synthesis of 2,3-disubstituted quinazolin4(1H)ones" Vietnam Journal of Chemistry, 57(5), 585-594, 2019 (Wiley).
25. C.B. Pradeep Kumar, M.K. Prashanth, K.K. Yogeesh Kumar, M.S. Raghu, K.N Mohana and M.B. Jagadeesha "Mild Steel Corrosion inhibition by three New Quinazoline Derivatives: Experimental and Theoretical Studies" Surfaces and Interfaces, Communicated, (Elsevier).