1. UGC sponsored state level seminar on modren techniques in chemical and Biochemical analysis ( MTCBA-2014) held on 10th Sept. 2014. A V Kanthamma College for women, Hassan
2. International conference on transformations in engineering education organised jointly by BMSCE and Indo-US collaboration, held on Jan 6th to 8th, 2015.
3. One day national level conference on Emerging trends in nano- chemistry (NCETNC-2017) held on 2nd Feb 2017 organised by department of chemistry, MMK & SDM Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Mysore.
4. “Nanotechnology and its applications” Organized by Basaveswara Engineering College, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bagalkot, sponsored by TEQIP from 14.08.2006 to 19.08.2006.
5. “Advances in instrumental methods of analysis” Organized by B M S collage of Engineering & Dr. A I T, Dept. of Chemistry, Bangalore, Sponsored by TEQIP, from 26-06-06 to 30-06-06.
6. “FEM and its application to non linear problems” organized by P.E.S College of Engineering Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Mandya-571401 Sponsored by AICTE-ISTE, New Delhi from 11th July -22nd July 2005.
7. “Integrated Solid Waste Water Management” Organized by P.E.S College of Engineering, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Mandya-571401 Sponsored by AICTE-ISTE, New Delhi from 22.08.2005 to 03.09.2005.
8. Recent Trends in Analytical Instrumentation” Organized by Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dept. of Chemistry, Davanagere-577004 Sponsored by AICTE-ISTE, New Delhi from 30th August to 3rd Sept. 2004.
9. Recent Trends in Material Science and Mathematical Modelling” Organized by S. J. C.E. Mysore, Sponsored by AICTE-ISTE, New Delhi from 28th July to 9th August 2003
10. Short- Term Training programme on Industrial Pollution Control(IPC) held at Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology, Davanagere from June 16th to 20th 2008.
11. NSTEDB- ISTE, Delhi sponsored faculty awareness camp on enterprenurship programme held during 4th - 6th , August 2008 organised by Dept. of E& E , MCE, Hassan.
12. UGC Sponsored national conference on Recent trends in Chemistry(RTC-2011) on 16th & 17th Sept,2011 in communication with international year of chemistry 2011. organized by Dept of Chemistry, PES college of Science, Arts and commerce, Mandya.
13. Being masterful teacher a three day powerful training program for teachers organised by Connect, Dharwad at the international centre Goa, from 3-5 April 2013.
14. Workshop on driving program educational objectives/ program outcomes/ assesments for NBA self assesment report, under TEQIP- II, held from 11-13th July 2013.
15. Workshop on Modeling using microsoft office excel from 21st July to 25th July 2014 under TEQIP- II organised by department of chemical engineering, BMSCE, Bangalore.
16. Faculty development programme on Analytical and numerical techniques in applied mathematics and engineering sponsored by TEQIP- II from 28th july to 02 August,2014.
17. Faculty development programme on Research methodology and Intellectual Property Rights (RMAIPR-17) under TEQIP-II during 23rd -25th March 2017 organised by Dept. of Mechanical engineering, MCE, Hassan.